Sunday, August 8, 2010

Dallas Ezra

While my very brief stay in Dallas I was able to read that weeks Project Ezra in Dallas Open Air. That weeks reading was Proverbs 8 and was really amazing to read the Word aloud and see people stop and listen or turn from a distance and others mock or make fun of you. The wall behind me was a waterfall and its words spoke loud, it was right between two street corners and there were many who heard and turned and listened. I did not springboard from this reading, it was the last thing we did that night and it was around 110 degrees I hadn't had a drink in hours and my voice and throat were near collapse. Thanks to Tim Crawford picking me up from the Airport and opening his home to me and taking me downtown Dallas to proclaim the Gospel. It was a time I will never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment