Friday, February 10, 2012

No If's, When's or But's

Ok this blog post is entirely written to myself as a reminder and as a help in an area where I really struggle at doing my best. Hopefully it will help others out there too. Multiple choice. Select the correct answer from the following:

A. Husbands love your wives if

B. Husbands love your wives when

C. Husbands love your wives. But

D. Husbands love your wives

The first three answers are not only wrong but they are dreadfully wrong and I am guilty of adding all of those conditional words to the simple command given to me. Maybe I'm the only one. If so, like I said, this one was written to myself. If there are other guys out there who struggle with this please remember this is the biblical command for us men who are married.

Ephesians 5:25

English Standard Version (ESV)

25 Husbands, love your wives, as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her,

No comments:

Post a Comment