Sunday, May 23, 2010

As my trip comes to a close

What an amazing week, one I will never forget. Starting with a loving family taking me in, next being filled with the Holy Spirit at Sanctuary Church. All of you there are in my thoughts and prayers, if I am ever near your door you will find me there. Living Waters you continue to be a tool for the Lord to mold men and woman and teach them how to preach as our Master Jesus did. I have learned so much and have truly been transformed! I need to equip my brothers and sisters with what I have learned so they to can be Ambassadors for the Lord. I pray they would receive the call.

Virgil, thank you for being such a great brother in Christ. God has shown me why he has brought you into my life and what we are called to do. Get ready brother to do great things for the Lord. I am going to need you alongside me in this battle for the lost!

I sit here at the airport waiting for my flight home to my family that I miss so much! I can't wait to hold them in my arms.

I have so much to share and write that will take some time to gather and organize but keep checking out this blog because while my trip to California is done, my trip for the Lord to fulfill The Great Commission is just begining. I can't wait to find a fishing hole back home to go fishing for souls for the Lord. This blog will stay to encourage, share, challenge and help equip all to fulfill The Great Commission.

In Christ,
-Ben



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Airport

No comments:

Post a Comment