Monday, July 26, 2010

An Interesting Find-Entry 3

Beginning of Story
Previous Chapter


There seemed to be days where this guy didn't write anything or perhaps there were pages missing(about a weeks worth) based on what we found on this next entry. "So three of my friends came by to see how I was doing. They did the best thing that could be done for me. They were there. It was very comforting even though no one said anything for days. The torn robes and dust on their heads show me that they care even without words. I hope they don't say anything stupid to mess this up." This is sounding very familiar. It's almost like a story that I remember from when I was a kid and mom forced me to go to Sunday school. I should call my buddy back in the states who still goes to church and see what he says.

No comments:

Post a Comment